29 November 2008

Forget about me

Hello fellow loyal readers...

It's been a while i wrote bout my deep dark broken feeling. Right now i felt the same feeling again, thus i start to scrap this very blog of mine.

I've tried very hard to make you happy, have tried my best to make you accept me as who i am....

oohhh......

You said it never going to happen like before...You promise won't do it again.... Feel crazy when think it over, my heart was so true, yet you deny my existence.

Wish that i can move on... It's wayyy too strong..... Is this how you wanted it to be? Everything you said sent the tears right down my face at this very moment.... Now I'm trying to escape this misery!

You said you were happy, my baby.... I don't understand....I gave you everything you asked for.... I would love to give you lots more... but i wasn't given the chance! Too late!... Sorry, baby I have to move on....Things happen again, you push me out of the door! Just like that....

Is this how things suppose to end?? Why don't you love me the way I loved you?? Feel so crazy becoz i don't know what i did to you... I've tried to figure out, but i knew i didn't do anything wrong, loyalty is priority.

If you're gonna hurt me, then do it quickly cause I'm tired of cryin'........If you don't wanna stick around..........Then, baby please forget about me.....

Don't be a fool and pls walk away....from all the lies, it's up to you, cause Heaven knows... i've tried.... tell me you're still in love with me.....ohhhhh...

It feels so crazy...

Yeahhhh....

Forget about me
I really loved you.....

2 comments:

  1. cheer up !
    there're points in life where u fall and get hurt. we're just human.
    thanks to those people who hurt us, we grow stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your support... it's just that this is the peak of hurts already and feeling numb & immune only...

    ReplyDelete