06 November 2008

Hot Afternoon of 6th Nov

I have just finished adding music gadget to my official blog. Suddenly felt so sayang of everything. Memories of last time came back while listening to K.G. smooth jazz....huhu...

erk... telephone ringing... that was my friend, accountant at imperial mall.. LOL, she thought i was still at SHMMY working but sorry i told her that i had resigned long time ago.

I deeply love someone for the past 10 years, and just because of a little argument or so-called misunderstanding, things heated up and getting worse by minutes by days...Where are the angels of God when i needed comforts and coziness of hugs?

I used to laugh at someone's idiosyncrasies every now and then, i know i showed my face of uninterested sometimes, yet i could not help it because i'm an honest person. But my ears are wide open and still are. All i know now is everything being left behind already. Not forgotten but kept in a corner storage box of my brain. I have never forget his warmth comfort and lame jokes. He pushed his muscular shoulders to me when i feel my tears flowing heavily down my cheeks.

Life is very intriguing. That's how our life journey being drawn out. And every relationship has a cycle. Falling in love is sooo easy. The feeling of heart pumping and sweaty hand and adrenalin flow so fast as if i have Acrophobia when i had played the "Shooter" at Genting Highland, KL. So passive and spontaneous experience.

I can feel the breakdown of relationship as the euphoria of love is fading away. Infidelity is the most obvious. Yet some people turn to work, friendship, excessive tv, hobby, abusive substances.

Love is NOT a mystery. Just as there are physical laws of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. Just as the right diet and exercise program makes you physically stronger, certain habits WILL make one's relationship stronger. It's a direct cause and effect. If you know and apply the laws, the results are predictable... you can "make" love.

SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. It'll NEVER just happen to you. You can't "find" LASTING love. You have to "make" it day in and day out. That's why we have the expression "the labor of love." Because it takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it takes WISDOM. You have to know WHAT TO DO to make your relationship work.


Here's a story to share with you
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment. When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!" Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."