04 November 2008

AfternOOn of Mah alMost 3 decades living on Earth!

I just got back from outing just now. There is an impact in what i'm feeling right now. F***!

"What am i going to do", i can hear my brain ask my heart. I smoke a C**** to get my head right BUT what the heck????? And i keep playing this song by Jason M "I'm yours".

Yea, time so short, even i'm yours, what's the point when my sister, my friend, my mom saw me suffering and unhappy? all of them gave me points which hit my brain and heart. Is there anyone can help me? Is there anyone can give me different point of views?

I really lost my life. Really lost my feeling. Really lost my direction. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, started a new stick of C****. The taste sooooooo good. No wonder bunch of my friends can't quit smoking!

Whatever i hold now, I will let go now. Or can i?

Owhhhh......... F**kingggg Invalidator.

This year birthday meaningless again. Nvm? that word sound so familiar... ahhhh yes, from the mouth of my lover.

Blogging is like a diary to me now.. lol... i'm opening my mind to look at the world. World a.k.a society is cruel, only now i realize it, how naiveeeeee...

BIBLE, so holy that i can't stop reading and analyzing it's contents.

B - Basic
I - Instruction
B - Before
L - Leaving
E - Earth

Time is so short. No more playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment