03 November 2008

My Birthday in 1 & half hour to go ...



My beloved baybee

We have gone through so many obstacles for a decade now.

Just want to tell you that it has been amazing and wonderful being together with you, just with you.





I was really surprised when bebe gave me this bouquet of flowers of 7 pretty pink roses with a little teddy bear.

Make me want to hug my real cuddly teddy bear instead, King Kong bebe... just kidding ok, baybee for calling you king kong? Because you are soooo protective. 我爱你 1314.

This bouquet of roses really remind me of the flowers i gave to bebe during Valentine's day. Fresh white lovely roses.








7 Roses : I’m infatuated with you
Pink Roses: Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts. Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink roses to convey admiration and sympathy



No comments:

Post a Comment