14 February 2009

Miracle?

Helloooooooo sunshine kissers..... really miss you all....

hahaha..... first, Happy Valentine's Day to you all, even if you are single, and if you deeply love your parents, your siblings or your grandparents, it's still Valentine, give your love to them, share with them, express your Valentine to them.... that's what OPRAH said over tv today....hehehe..

While i was nursing my sickness, kinda critical, flu+asthma+fever....first time ever.... a couple of weeks ago, i got into accident and now sick....... and baybee dont understand my situation at all...... i felt so heartbroken and cried last night......couldn't breathe somemore due to asthma, long time ago cured already.... now attack me....

i was feeling so relaxed whole day today becoz whole family getting preparation for my sister going off NZ soon.....so i watched astro and at 6.40pm i cook my porridge with small fire... slow cooking ba...... then halfway want to go check my porridge to prevent it from burning or what, i caught this cute art......

i didnt draw this ok??? really caught it, luckily got my handphone around......right after baybee called to comfort me for not understanding my situation............


God knows baybee no love me with all his heart, thus God send notty angels to draw on my porridge huh????
MIRACLE???
Ooo Yeaahhhhhh.... feel so great and happy...coz it happened on Valentine's Eve eh........i'm being loved by our Heavenly Father..........hehehehehe... *big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment