16 March 2009

15 March 2009

Hello sunshine kissers,

it's 3 a.m. in the morning already and i still cannot close my eyes even for a second... my feeling really mixed up... torn between missing my family with friendly moments and my true love...

there's dark secret which i really really dislike from the beginning already... when young, we obey our folks until as maturity takes over, we felt whatever teaching our parents trying to reach us, could not make any senses at all and we strayed further away from our folks whom once brought us up happily...

Whatever happened in this 'rough seas' of my life really hard printed on my brain clearly and unforgotten... things said cannot be unsaid, things done cannot be undone....

During our years of courtship, i truly in high spirit of love with baybee without caring the harshness of my family comments and commands...

Old friends and new friends came and go in my life but one principle i hold all this while, friends who are really dear to me, remains dearest to me...

Something has turned up and kept me in thinking....

Wonder why this thing came at this very moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment