26 March 2009

Jalan Jalan Cari Angin =)

Hello to my sunshine kissers, miss you all and wonder where you all have disappeared...

I guess i have disappeared too until when i log in to my messengers, so many urgent messages.....

Ever since my baybee is getting better, i felt a certain degree of relieves but things were not the same as before...

I never believe in the sihir or curses done by anybody... coz i only know this thing from games i have played before....

but it really really appear in the coarse eyes of ours...

well, for few days now, i'm trying my best to let go of our unhappiness during the attack of those ugly moments...

The best thing is baybee brought me to few smaller supermarkets in Brunei here... and things are much cheaper than the big supermarkets.... sigh.... the other way round for Miri side of supermarkets...coz small supermarkets in Miri provide more expensive things compared to big supermarkets.... it's totally the other way round in Brunei Bandar here....

Lol, if you want to come for strolls here, you are very welcomed to me as i can bring you to places which baybee had brought me...haha... fun.... I have seen many things produced in Malaysia but cannot be found in Miri (since it's in Malaysia, LOL) but available in Brunei though... and also many other things imported from all over the world...

And the further you went shopping away from Bandar itself, things are much more expensive... sound like network... kalau jauh, susah connect...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment