11 April 2009

Good Friday

Dear my cute sunshine kissers,

I went to church quite late just now.... i knew it was at 7.30pm and i already planned to reach church early, scared no seats available or no place at all to park my car...

I love to watch those dramas done by SIB KEC. Even though sometimes i feel some ppl get annoyed by some ppl, and some ppl not fond of the other ppl, but i just blink my eyes, after all, we all are only humans and humans are humans, hahahaha... at some point, i feel as if like i start to talk crap... oh well... back to my main purpose of blogging for Good Friday.......

I told my baybee that i'm going church tonight and he said ok. I told him so that he knew where i go... i love practising that because i want to feel that we love each other, we care about each other and to maintain trust and security of relationship and also so that baybee dont worry much....

Then I whispered to myself in my heart, i need some companion to go with me to church, not because i'm afraid to go alone, but i feel a little bit sick, not feeling myself somemore, and feel a little bit over warm...

Then, at 6.40pm, my friend(CY) called me up, she said she is at my church already (last night i did ask her to come but she didnt confirm), then at 6.55pm, Daniel gor gor called me up asking when my boy boy coming down to Miri, and i jokingly ask him whether he miss me or miss my boy boy, then he said just want to know how we both only, then i ask him whether he want to come to church to watch some drama since he was at his home at tudan there... HE SAID 'ON'... WOW.... Angels really are around huh? coz they can hear my whispers!!!... (^^, )

Love,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment