06 April 2009

Live life to the fullest


As usual, i just finished watched Oprah show just now on Hallmark channel, sometime i can watch it on tv, sometime i can watch the repeat show in the morning or afternoon..

It's a must for me to watch Oprah show because she is the only one who provides inspiration and motivation and ideas, guides through her show with certain celebrities or invited guests or authors of certain books.....

That's how I learned to be myself, to set my own principle and build pillars of my life...

2 weeks ago while i was in Brunei with my hubby to-be, I was totally lost, my hold of my own principles just slipped off(Read:Vanished!)... I fell into deep depression, wanting to know what is happening to my own body and myself. Even hubby was very worried once he was back from work, seeing my face expressionless.

The following day, i was still not feeling myself, losing my goals of my life... then at 2pm, i watched Oprah and it shows about this author of book, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert... i'm still finding for this book.....

Source: http://www.oprah.com/article/spirit/inspiration/eatpraylove_excerpt

No comments:

Post a Comment