06 September 2010

Wow, it's been a while

I didnt realize that i hadn't been in here for about 5 months now....

until i saw some retailer sell clothes through facebook and i saw some of them are using blogs too..

i still remember vividly my accident just nearby my hubby's house on 29th May 2010. I was really hurt at the back of my lower spine and upper spine and neck...the impact was so strong that i still couldn't forget every detail of the incident.

Believe it or not, i have Love notes from my belove Father in Heaven every now and then...so to continue, after my back bumped into that lorry, i felt helpless as my parents in-law also were in accident, on the way back to grandparents in-law garden..my darling hubby still finding for them in the dark...

i got out of the car, got so restless and heavy heart and yet God was whispering into my ear 'Daughter, this is my heart's desire for you, to bless you, to protect you, to be pleased with you, to be gracious to you and to give you my peace. - Your Father'

After that, I felt much more peaceful and grateful that God has arranged Karen & mummy Grace to my aid... Long story short, life goes on, and my sweetheart has come back.. awaiting for his heart to be back too...

All in all, God is good, God is great all the time....

Lord, thank you for being with me always.. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment