23 November 2008

Bleeding L.O.V.E.

Hi, Hai, Helo, Hello.....

i'm back viewing and thinking to write something in my blog here... not asking anyone to comment but if someone can comment for whatever i wrote on, please do... i would like to hear someone evaluation...

Tonight i felt burden with my so-called smart brain.. because of it, i kept on thinking and keep thinking till late at night... right now already 2 a.m. malaysia time.. and i could not close my eyes...

Things getting upstaged lately and i couldn't get a satisfactory answer/answers. I love to think, thus i can learn and improve myself...No one is stupid... it's just a matter of training your brain to think the proper way and asking yourself the way it suppose to be..if my loved ones really understand if they want to think like me...not only training, but keep practicing... think like CSI teams... why like this, why like that.. and if like this, and if like that... i dont call myself smart... i just love to think to get a SOLID masterpiece of information. BUT, sigh... in the end of the days, i was being critisized of becoming perfectionist, expect too much from this and that.....

I need attention but i storm my emotions at the wrong place, wrong time and wrong person. I have shoulders to cry on but no tears want to come out..All i want is careness, caress, loving and generosity. BUT, i lack honesty! how shame...

Incompatibilities are another thing. Selfishness is another thing again. I tried to sort things out of the screwed arguments but to no avail. i tried to talk, yet being asked to shut up.

Just want to list out my unsatisfactories also forbidden.

Feel like being stranded..

Feel like being strangled..

Feel so hard to be a frank person..

Feel so burden to be gifted as intellectual person..

Feel like no choice but to be meticulous and conscientious..

Feel like being choked like a REAL chicken..

Life is about CHOICE. Give it a think.. why i say like that...and why my blog title is about "CHOICE".

I dont mean and never want to put the blame or pointing fingers on someone.... DO remember this, if you are not happy with me, please tell me first before you walk away. Give me the chance to evaluate myself further deeper as i dont want to feel useless and wasting my life since 2 decades and 7 years on this wonderful planet.

It's 2.30 am now... guess i better have a pause here for a moment.....need to rest my eyes, then read some more articles again... then blogging again.

~Chill out~

No comments:

Post a Comment