19 November 2008

Tagged by Bin Bin Unexpectedly :S

Seeee the person who tagged me at my shoutmix, he even shouted at my msn... lolzzzzz

Rules :

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag back...or else i going to stab your back!!!


Now, i wonder how should i start with my 15 weird habits.....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Ok here goes..

1) Irritated by nail-biting people.. yeay, you know who you are.. LOL... and another is my youngest sister... once she put her fingers into her mouth, i start nagging like hell already... i just dont get it why ppl love to bite nails... if because of nervousness, i guess i don't really mind... but when driving and watching tv???? what the heck...

2)I love soothing musics and musics which goes with the flow of mood... can't live without music or else my life will go haywire...

3) I love my nokia 5610, look simple yet the sound really nice compare to previous phones i used before (samsung, dopod, sony ericsson, etc) and the camera 3.2 megapixel, sharp photos if not as sharp as real nikon camera...hahaha


4) I prefer to use the toilets which i'm familiar with besides my house toilet. Unless traveling, that's an exception. Weird, but that's me... feel cannot "nguk nguk" liao if i'm not familiar with the toilet... remind me of a dog few years back, it has to go round round the same place just to get itself positioned and familiarize den can "berak"...

5) I always dont order drinks during any meals.. because i will feel bloated and i get easily annoyed..

6) I must drink filtered water or else i will feel sick, not that i'm picky yet i dislike being sick... sigh... remind me of rented house there, no filter for water... have to buy spritzer mineral water pulak...eh sianggggggg lo.... >.<""""

7) I hate racisttttt... grrrrrrr.... just because i hear indonesian and malaysian malay songs, "they" quarantined me, NOT FAIRRRRR.... huhu... one of them is my dad... no wonder politic in the country also so "messy".... due to race discrimination... come on, chinese still human, malay also human... cannot together meh?

8) Downloads...my fave... Youtube here and there, then WAHLA!!! sooo nice songs, in love liao... heheee... surf surf den download more than upload... hahahahaha...

9) Love to think... about life, love and money...muahahaha... i am a girl wad... that's when bin bin said i think tooooooooooooooooooooo, wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo much... so sick.... ~chill~

10) I dislike dark & creepy places... that's when bin bin said, "i'm here wad, no need be scare le" ... aiyak doesnt sound like caring bf ho.... dat's when i keep quiet liao for the rest of the outing... lolz... BUT when sleeping, NO LIGHT PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11) I love CHOCOLATES, more than cheese... AUSTRALIAN milo especially, better than malaysian milo, i realize malaysian milo got put some more coarse sugar again... true... u go shake a little bit and u will see tiny cubie crystal look sugar..... dislike that very very much, already diabetic is the third disease in this country... dont know what malaysia government enforced law of the F&B industries.

12) I hate ppl pointing fingers at me... why don't they look at themselves first... i want to be myself, if you dislike me, BACKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF!!! yeah

13) I love to sleep... that's make me lazy bum bum... or bummer? hmmm....

14) I used to love durians... i still do... but i realize the natural taste of the durians has changed... GM Food... genetically modified!!!!!!!!!!we used to have durians taste like thailand durians... but what happened? now the durians taste here and taste there, taste bitter bitter sweet, wet somemore... sooo sick...

15) I love to observe.... Observing create satisfaction for me... i have learned to observe people and i can comment on the spot of who you are like & your weaknesses....scary? hahahaha

16) Last but not least... I love to bite... carefulll...hahaha...

You have been tagged:
(Those who read my blog)
1. Lynne
2. Gerard

No comments:

Post a Comment