31 December 2008

Happy New Year~~~~~~

I miss my baby so much... This picture was taken during Christmas 2008, the wind was quite relaxing and soothing, i missed that moment very much...

Baybee, if u come upon this blog already, I had kept my whisper in a medium size bubble waiting for you to poke... ^^... {Watashiwa daisuki baybee}

Happy New Year to everyone~~~

I'm embracing Year 2009 as so many promises going to happen in this coming wonderful year, and GOODBYE Year 2008 as so many disappointment and unhappiness occurred...

Tonight, just a few more hours to go for countdown... hehehe... can't wait to see bebe... drive carefully ya, bebe... although the road from Bandar Seri Begawan is so smooth, still please drive smartly...

Aight, i gotta dress myself as requested by my bebe already...haha... sweet guy... sweet moment....

Love you!!!!!..

2 comments:

  1. i love you sayang and it is a very lovingly post muahhmuahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you very much and so much till no end and no limits and cannot be expressed anymore...

    huggies,
    bao bao,
    kisses,
    love bites,

    from,

    sweetie

    ReplyDelete