22 December 2008

Oh Yeah, Because There is You

Hello Darlings...

I just finished doing this little video clip of my trip with my hubby last week to KL...

Not feeling well starting this morning right after i finished doing my first blog for today... sigh.... sick for christmas eve... great, isn't it?... What an adventure...

Symptoms: watery nose, throat dry, eyes feverish, sweaty body.. ('.')

Well, to my beloved hubby, this is for you... I mizz you, and i still feel bad because couldn't wake up to answer your call before you departed from Miri to Brunei.....

I did this clip with love for you as my memories sharply recognize each slides flipping by...




Lotsa LoveBites, Kisses, and Huggies,

Your sweetie

2 comments:

  1. sweetie it is so nice and sooooo...sweet hat u make the movie llove yaso much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do a new movie clip when i have enough material again...

    actually i uploaded more pictures than can be found in this clip... but it follow the length of my favourite song...

    so please enjoy..

    Thank you hubby..

    ReplyDelete