22 December 2008

3 Days to Christmas

I woke up this morning, as usual thanking our Heavenly Father for his bless that i still can enjoy another beautiful day on this earth.

40 minutes after reading mail, checking MCnet, playing facebook, i decided to blog and here i am.

I received a wayy too sweet lovely message from you, my soon-to-be hubby..haha..you have brighten my day...though outside weather so dull and humid... but my whole world so sunny...LOVE your early morning greeting and could not resist to LOVE you more...

We (me and hubby) just got back from KL trip and it's really amazing things get heated up again... and we are back into lovely journey down our love passage way again... The reason i said amazing is because, the truth, nothing but this very truth, true love is not eternity, both couples need to work hard to save relationship which is once so beautiful and rotten days by days with arguments and etc...and there we are, went to KL for few days, shopping and bad mood for a while again... it's funny when we intend to tease our love ones, but mistakenly misunderstood as serious comment...that part was a havoc... until i can feel hubby's parents felt annoyed and pointing fingers on me for causing that....sighhh...after that moment, we made up again... hope hubby remembered what you did last week...hahahaha... (not last summer ya)....really melting moments when we made up at IOI mall, lol...that's sharply memorized by me... of course when i'm being hold so tightly, held from behind playfully...he couldn't let go of my hand...can feel he smell my hair...and little smooch at my neck....very sweet guy indeed.....


A real advice from me myself whom i have loved a guy for 10 years and still love him:-

When you feel your relationship dull and no spiritual at all and when break-up OR divorce issue is on air....try these few ways to save your long built-relationship:

1) go for vacation... if you got some $$$, it's great, indulge yourself in shopping and food like desserts....
==> i love ice-cream, went to Haagen-Dazs, love the macadamia nuts and Rum & Raisins (<--- this one my hubby love one, then i fall in love with it, then i add some natural yogurt, WAHLA, superb).... lovely and now i really want that ice cream again.. :( ... went to Baskin & Robin, kinda sweeter than Haagen-Dazs... my hubby loves the Burger King Large Whopper... it's huge and delicious, the beef meat is like a steak, grilled some more... i enjoyed the moment watching him chomping the grand burger...it's fattening but please don't hold back when you are in vacation!!!!... ENJOY~~~~~


STILL, hubby, i mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the SUNNY HILL ice cream... huhu... cooling ice cream eh... with bread and corn menu...arghhhhhhhhhh................................................handmade one still better..LOL...i want go there soon...very soon, no kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment