21 December 2008

ALIEN

Hello Sunshines...

It's a while since my last blog on 3rd December, sorry for the delays, it's just that i couldn't help it but to relax my mind and hand from touching the keypad for a while...

Just got back from KL trip and things have been improved from spiritual to emotional advancement..When you stayed too long in a relationship without recharging the spark of love into your faithful relationship, everything get messed up..

Eventually i adopted an alien, just like my baybee mentioned just now.. i really miss his jokes.. it's amazing to me, when i flashed back my first encounter with him at one of tuition class.. i have loved him ever since.

well, for now.. i gotta get some rest... my eyes so sleepy now... will pen again first thing in the morning... right now felt a little depressed due to unsupportive phenomenon occured after back from outing just now with baybee..

No comments:

Post a Comment