16 February 2010

3rd Day of CNY

my hubby is very persistent recently....haha...remind me of myself last time.... today we will have a short trip to somewhere outside miri..... just to have some time togetherness....that's what he claimed.....

now i realize the feeling of daughter leaving mom's home forever... u cannot simple go back without proper reason.....feel like silence restrictions.....just some advises for girls outside there..... i know u will think otherwise or u will think all these are impossible... but enjoy ur relationships with ur family before u got married....becoz once u joined the M club (married couple club), you are adult already....

there are many questions by all people around....which my mouth dont wanna open to answer..... just forgive me for becoming ignorant.... i just wanna keep to myself....

enough of negative feelings....haha.... dont be shy, just talk to me.... if i dun reply u, dun get upset, coz i just dont have the answer.... i may have answers but my words may sting u.....haha.... time to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment